The ICEE Company services a variety of food and beverage equipment for various Customers across the country. Tracking and inputting service calls and reporting completion details to the customer as they are completed is a crucial responsibility of the Customer Service Department. The CSR’s primary job functions will be to handle various data entry tasks such as inputting work order details, technician completion details, and repair quotes.
- Input work order details from Customers into internal call entry program for scheduling
- Input technician completion details into various customer web portals to report the service call as completed
- Provide updates on existing service calls to the customer as updates are available.
- Submit repair quotes through various customer web portals for approval
- Undertake other various data entry tasks as assigned by the Customer Service Supervisor.
- Represent ICEE with a positive, fun, and upbeat attitude.
- Ability to quickly learn and retain various web based platforms.
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent communication skills and knowledge of basic email etiquette.
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
- Knowledge of Microsoft office 2016
- Sight typing at least 40 WPM and 10 key proficiency
- Attendance and reliability is critical.
- Looking for quick learners with a positive attitude, flexibility, and ability to adapt quickly to a high volume, fast paced environment.
- 2+ years Data Entry experience.
- 2+ years Customer Service experience.
Monday – Friday | 6:00am-3:00pm
ICEE offers its Employees:
- Paid holidays, Sick time and Paid vacation
- Birthday Holiday (Must be used within Employee Birthday Month)
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Life Insurance
- 401 (k) Plan
…and much more!!!
ICEE is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discriminatory employment actions against, and treatment of, employees and applicants for employment based on actual or perceived Federal, State and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, national origin, ethnicity, alienage, religion or creed, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, genetic disposition or characteristics, disability or veteran’s status, sex offenses, prior record of arrest or conviction, genetic information or predisposing genetic characteristic, status as a victim or witness of domestic violence, sex offenses or stalking and unemployment status.
- Data Entry
- 1 year(s): Customer Service
- Hearing Concerns
- Active Listening
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
- Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
Other Jobs Listed by the Company