Ashley HomeStore Warehouse, the #1 Mattress and Furniture retailer in North America, has immediate openings for Lift Operators! The ideal candidate is responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction in the condition of all merchandise pulled and shipped from the warehouse.
· Load, unload, move, locate, relocate and/or stack merchandise in a safe, accurate, and orderly manner using a pick or other power equipment.
· Ensure racks are efficiently used by moving product as necessary to free up space and to ensure product protection from damage.
· Assist in physical inventories as required by supervisor.
· Ensure all paperwork concerning the pulling of merchandise is completed correctly and turned in on time according to procedures.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Requires an efficient, detailed-oriented person who can be responsive in a deadline and results driven environment.
· Ability to safely move up to 50 lbs. or more with assistance.
· Previous warehouse experience is a plus.
· Previous experience using lifts or a forklift certification is preferred.
· Ability to communicate in the English language in both speech and writing.
· Demonstrates a customer focus.
· The physical activities of this position may include speaking, sitting, standing, climbing, pushing, standing, hearing, walking, reaching, grasping, kneeling, stooping, and repetitive motion.
· Must have good balance and coordination.
· The physical requirements of this position are: heavy work – must be able to lift 50 lbs or more with assistance.
· Ability to maintain heavy physical activity during shift.
Ashley HomeStore is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ashley HomeStore does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.